Is selling marijuana from a shop in a strip mall a legitimate business? Of course it is. More than 30 states in the US have liberalized their marijuana laws beyond medical use only.
Like any business, a marijuana shop needs support to retain and expand its customer base. To do that, it will need staff who are trained, polite and articulate to answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and provide a 24/7 answering service. As shop traffic increases in the marijuana business, it’s easy for the task to become overwhelming for any worker. Without enough employees, you’ll lose both current and future customers.
Find a Solution in a Call Center
When your marijuana business decides to engage a call service, the selection process can be tricky. Although all call centers have many characteristics in common, marijuana outsourcing has special needs. Some call centers are based in states or countries where the use of marijuana is frowned upon. It’s obvious those centers would not be a good fit for marijuana outsourcing. Finding call centers that are appropriate is a daunting task.
Help from the Pros
So what’s a busy marijuana shop owner to do? Get help from the professionals. Find a good quality marijuana outsourcing management team. Here are some things to look for:
- Does the team effectively structure and manage onshore, near-shore and offshore relationships?
- Can you get a customized plan that’s right for your marijuana shop’s outsourcing needs? Will it fit your budget, your timeline and sales objectives?
- Is the call center plan flexible? Can it be revised as needed?
- Will the team provide campaign review and analysis?
- Will they actively seek new sales opportunities for your business?
Once you’ve found an outsourcing company that will support your marijuana business, the rest is easy.
For more information on finding good outsourcing support for your marijuana business, visit the Canna Call Center website.